play based around bees


Hello, today I'm sharing my watercolor painting that I have done about bees. We are learning about those little ones I wanted I sheet that shows the life cycle of a bee and the different part of the body of a bee.As we are a bilingual family the big question was should I do it in English or French? I wanted to do it in french, but then I was scared that maybe at kindergarten people won'tt understand what my daughter says. So I went with English. Any bilingual families I would love your feedback.
 Then i set-up a sensory tray with with yellow lego as the pretend honeycomb some bees draw on cardboard and some beans and spoon.

The kids were pretending to put eggs in the honeycomb, transferring the beans from one lego to another...
Via this activity the children can:
Learn about the world around them
Connect with their senses
Develop their language
Discover early numeracy
Develop their imagination
Learn about cause and effect

Comments